Care Alliance is Social
Join us on these networks to engage in the conversation.
Guidelines for Commenting
We welcome you and your comments to Care Alliance’s social media pages.
The purpose of Care Alliance’s participation in social media is to support our ability to share our story and bring awareness to the needs of the homeless, public housing and uninsured residents of Cleveland, Ohio who need health care, and to engage in meaningful conversations with stakeholders. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, Care Alliance reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
- Vulgar language
- Personal attacks of any kind
- Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
- Spam or links to other sites
- Comments clearly off topic
- Comments advocating illegal activity
- Promotion of particular services, products, or political organizations
- Infringement on copyrights or trademarks
- Personally identifiable medical information – yourself or anyone else’s
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or operations of Care Alliance Health Center, its patients, employees or volunteers
Please note that the comments expressed by participants on Care Alliance’s social media pages do not reflect the opinions and position of the organization or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning Care Alliance’s social media, please contact email@example.com.
A Note About Connections:
Care Alliance strives to stay informed of emerging news events, trends, legislation and other information relevant to our services, stakeholders and community and to share this information as appropriate. Following, retweeting, or linking to content does not equal an endorsement from the organization.