We’ve come a long way, but we can all go further together.
When it comes to collaboration, we believe in the power of synergy. Despite nearly flat federal funding over the past 10 years, we have been able to double both our number of patients and visits, and much of it is due to this synergy.
We know that many of our safety-net partners are also experiencing flat or declining funds, while at the same time, the need for our services is reaching unprecedented levels. By collaborating with other human service agencies, government agencies and health care systems, we are able to reduce duplication of services and ensure responsible stewardship of the dollars committed to support our organization’s mission.
- Beech Brook
- Bryant & Stratton College
- Case Western Reserve University
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Department of Public Health
- Cleveland State University
- Community Assessment & Treatment Center
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Enterprise Community Partners
- FrontLine Service
- Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry Men’s Shelter
- MetroHealth System
- Neighborhood Family Practice
- NEON Health Services
- Norma Herr Women’s Center/Mental Health Services, Inc.
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Ohio Department of Health
- Saint Malachi Center
- St. Vincent Charity Hospital
- The Centers for Families and Children
- The City Mission
- The Lorain Avenue Storefront
- The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center
- University Hospitals
- West Side Catholic Center