Primary Medical Care for All
At Care Alliance, our goal is to improve the quality of life of our patients by providing the comprehensive medical care needed to achieve and maintain health.
Primary medical care is provided by a multi-disciplinary team of providers, nurses, and support staff who use a lifespan approach to care. Our dedicated team ensures that services are provided in a dignified and culturally sensitive manner.
Primary health care services are available to individuals of all ages and include:
- Care of chronic illnesses
- Confidential HIV/AIDS testing and treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing and treatment
- Women’s health services
- Well-child visits
- Physical Therapy
- Cancer screenings
- Referrals to specialty to care
- Medication assistance and enrollment in prescription assistance programs
- Outreach medical care to individuals living in shelters, treatment centers and on the street