Primary Medical Care for All
At Care Alliance, our goal is to improve the quality of life of our patients by providing the comprehensive medical care needed to achieve and maintain health.
Primary medical care is provided by a multi-disciplinary team of providers, nurses, and support staff who use a lifespan approach to care. Our dedicated team ensures that services are provided in a dignified and culturally sensitive manner.
Primary health care services are available to individuals of all ages and include:
- Annual Physical Exams (adult and children)
- Care of Chronic Illnesses
- Confidential HIV/AIDS Testing and Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing and Treatment
- Well-Child Visits
- Physical Therapy
- Cancer Screenings
- Women’s Health Services
- Prenatal Care & OB/GYN Services (in partnership with MetroHealth System and University Hospitals)
- Referrals to Specialty Care (to hospitals, as needed)
- Medication Assistance and Enrollment in Prescription Assistance Programs
- Outreach Medical Care (for individuals living in shelters, treatment centers and on the street)