Care Alliance receives funding through the Ryan White Care Act to provide care to individuals living with HIV/AIDS in the following capacities:
- Comprehensive medical care
- Dental care
- Medical case management
- Outreach to current and prospective patients
- Short-term mental health and substance abuse counseling
- Health education
- Access to Ohio HIV Drug Assistance Program and all other Ryan White services
- Referrals to specialized care
Additionally, Care Alliance collaborates with several safety-net service providers throughout the Cleveland community to offer free, confidential HIV testing in outreach settings.
Our current testing locations include:
- The City Mission
- Cuyahoga County Corrections Center
- Laura’s Home
- The LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland
- Lorain Avenue Storefront
- Norma Herr Women’s Center
- Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center
- St. Malachi Center
- Transitional Housing Inc.
For more information, please contact Ray Saludares, HIV Services Manager by phone at (216)781-6724 x 258 or by email.