Medical and Behavioral Health Services
- New medical or behavioral health patients should call the clinic of their choice to schedule an appointment.
- Medical appointments are also available every day. Call for more information about same day walk-in appointments.
- New dental patients should call the clinic of their choice to learn more about dental services at Care Alliance.
Click here for a list of clinic locations and hours.
What to Bring/Provide
- Photo ID*
- Proof of Insurance (if available)*
- Proof of Income (or non-filing form)*
- Proof of Residency (or shelter letter)*
*If you do not have some of these items or need to know where to obtain them, please call one of our clinics. We will be happy to provide you with more information.
- Our services are provided on a sliding fee scale, which means that fees for services will vary depending on your income and family size. Click here to see our sliding fee scale (pdf).
- For our current Access to Services and Patient Rights & Responsibilities Guidelines, please click here (pdf). Click here to view the guidelines in Spanish.
- To view the Care Alliance Notice of Privacy Practices, please click here (pdf). Click here to view the document in Spanish.