If you are interested in making an appointment, here’s what you need to know.
Scheduling your Appointment
- New medical patients should call the clinic of their choice to schedule an appointment. Click here for a list of clinic locations and hours.
- New dental patients must come to one of the dental clinics by 7:00 a.m. on the 1st of the month (or the first Monday if it falls on a weekend) to reserve an appointment slot for the upcoming month. Click here for a list of clinic locations and hours.
- Walk-in hours are reserved for individuals who are in pain or very sick and need to be seen right away. For a list of current walk-in times, please click here.
What to Bring/Provide
- Photo ID*
- Proof of Insurance (if available)*
- Proof of Income (or non-filing form)*
- Proof of Residency (or shelter letter)*
- Our receptionists need to record for every patient: your name, date of birth and social security number
* If you do not have some of these items or need to know where to obtain them, please call one of our clinics. We will be happy to provide you with more information.