Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. People who have been exposed to COVID-19 may have a mild to severe respiratory illness with the following symptoms:
– Shortness of breath
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, Please contact us at 216-535-9100 for an initial screening, or if you come to the Clinic, Please notify someone at the front desk immediately.
We encourage you to take preventive steps to reduce the spread of the virus. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends doing the following:
- Clean your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact by putting distance between yourself and other people.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19 and how to prevent its spread, please visit:
Ohio Department of Heath
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)—Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)