Care Alliance Health Center helps meet patients where they are by providing telehealth and virtual medical visits. These services enable patients to conveniently connect with their providers using electronic communications to securely discuss their health concerns and receive clinical services without leaving their home.
Telehealth appointments are available for many primary care, specialty care and follow-up appointments. However, telehealth may not be appropriate for every type of appointment. Please work with your provider to determine what is best for you.
Our staff will provide guidance regarding which appointment types to defer for now, which appointments to schedule via telehealth and which may require an in-person visit. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
Preparing for your Telehealth appointment:
- You will need a computer, tablet or smartphone with speakers and headphones.
- You will receive an email with important information that you need for your virtual appointment
- Your email will include a link to “Join” via computer, laptop or smartphone.
- It will include a 9-digit Meeting ID.
- Please contact Care Alliance at 216-535-9100 if you have not received an email at least 2 hours prior to your appointment.
Your Video Appointment
- At the start of the time of your appointment, click the link in your invitation to join via computer or mobile device. You may be instructed to download the necessary app or software.
- You have an opportunity to test your audio at this point by clicking “Test Computer Audio”. Once you are satisfied that your audio works, click on “Join audio by computer.”
- For questions or help with Telehealth call 216-535-9100